We are ready to welcome you, when you’re ready to travel again.
As we move towards the anticipated opening of our properties on 4th of July, we have been working in the background to ensure the Safety and Wellbeing of every guest and staff member is at the heart of everything we do at Oceana.
Our proposed plans include a rigorous best practice and “Safe Stay” programme in every aspect of our business. Our venues will make you feel safe, protected and welcome so you can return with confidence and enjoy our famous Oceana Hospitality once again. From Check-In to Checkout, we commit to adjusting our regular hospitality services to comply with Government guidelines and will keep updating them as we move closer to the opening date.
Key features of our “Safe Stay” programme are as follows:
• Safe contactless check in and out.
• Reduced time spent at the desk.
• Plexiglass screens where required and safe distance markers provided as part of our normal operating procedures.
• Contactless payment facility provided and where possible, guests encouraged to pay by card.
• Keys sanitised before issue and upon return.
• Changes made to our Dining Facilities and Operations to ensure “Safe Distancing” is observed. Plate Service offered, contactless Collect and Go facility with Room Service also as an option.
• Rigorous Deep Cleaning and Sanitisation of bedrooms and public areas using industry standard anti-microbial sanitisers and disinfectants with extra attention to all high-touch hard surfaces throughout the premises.
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation in all communal traffic areas with guest accessible sanitising stations and hygienic wipes provided throughout the premises.
• Staff trained in new hygiene practices and procedures adopted in both Front and Back of house and they will be supplied with PPE where necessary.
We are really looking forward to opening our doors once again and our “Safe Stay” programme is designed to reassure Guests and team members that everything is being done to deliver the best possible service and guest experience in safe, hygienic and friendly surroundings.
We look forward to welcoming you and as always, we hope you are safe and well.
Sending our Best Wishes,
Group Operations Director